Telecommunications business offerings are the backbone of several major industry revolutions taking place, in the light of 5G. Already today, most telcos has a lot of rich customer mobile network data that is not being utilized in neither customer service nor the customer experience journeys at all.
This webinar will illustrate how to meet the new and varied market demands with 5G. With focus on how to generate business values for customer service as well as improving the customer experiences, addressing both B2C and B2B. And tips on where to start already today.
We will dive into this key areas that telcos must recognize as they work to evolve their businesses, including:
• Monitoring 5G service assurance and network slicing
• IoT devices as a service requester
• Heavy data volumes to handle in real-time from e.g. BSS/OSS/CRM
• Improving user experiences – technical self-service solutions
• Streamline CS operations with predictive tools and Machine Learning
Andreas Jorbeck, Co-founder & CEO – Subtonomy
Ola Billinger, VP of Products and Solutions – Subtonomy
Wei Shi, Intelligence Manager – Telecoms.com
Let’s take a look!